October 1, 2009

the shirt

here he comes again...

as he fingers through the hangers....wanting to choose me...but he knows he's not ready yet.

bought me on a whim...and i do look good.  He knew i would never fit him...but he got me anyway as an incentive.  As a goal. 

So, here i am...another fall season approaches and i haven't had the chance to ever get out of the bedroom.

yeah, i've been slammed to the floor a few times in frustration...but, never made it out the front door. 

we're good on the top...shoulders...chest...all fit perfect.  it's that belly, man.  I was not made to fit the belly...that's just who i am and how i roll.

so, big boy approaches....and he knows...not yet....and when he's ready i will make him look better than he ever has before.

it's really up to him.  Until then...I'll just hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment