September 16, 2009

And....Action!

They were shooting a movie on my block today...just down the street from the office.

I'm not sure what the movie was or who were the stars...but there were a lot of people standing around hoping to catch a glimpse of somebody famous.

Always makes me wonder, and I'm sure you've played this game before...who would play the lead role in the story of your life?  what famous person would it be...and, yes....they have to be living.  Go!  Quick.  Think.

Ok...now stop...and be honest with yourself.  Not so much who you would want to play you....but, if you were a casting director and had to pick someone who could pull of the role the way jamie foxx did as Ray Charles...or Deniro in Raging Bull....who would it be? 

For me....Alec Baldwin...not "Working Girl" Alec...but, present day "30 Rock "Alec Baldwin...daddy belly and all.

My goal....is to recast my movie...and be able to look for a healthier looking, stronger leading man.

And, if Alec wants the role badly enough...he's going to have to make some big changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment