September 17, 2009

Cravings

Pstt…

Hey big boy…in here…that's right...in the pantry…3rd shelf… No…not there…up here….that’s it…behind the Doritos….next to the pretzels…no, no…just past the cookies…yeah, i know you think you want the brownies from costco....but not tonight.  tonight you're not really sure what you want...but you know you want to be bad.  You deserve it, big boy.  You worked hard today.  You put in the effort and damn if you don't deserve a treat.  So take me.

Oh, crap...i hear someone coming...quick...shut the door. 

Ok.  They're gone. They don't need to know about us.  They wouldn't understand our relationhip.  Ok. coast is clear.  Now it's just you and me, big boy.  open the door again...that's it.  no one is around.  no one will know.  just you and me.  you know you want me.  you've been thinking about me all day...just take me.

Screw the apple.  You know the apple won't give you the satisfaction.  sweet, yes...but not sweet like me.
and the apple doesn't appreciate how hard you work the way I do....NOW!  Take me NOW!

Where are you going?  Come back!!

Fine.  Go to your precious refrigerator and take your Red Delicious.  But, you know it won't be as delicious as me....i can wait....and one day....i know you'll be back.  It might not be tomorrow...it might not be the next day...but i know one day, you will take me again.  because you and me...we have something special.  we have a past...a history. 

So, I'll wait as long as it takes...and i'll keep calling for you, my big boy.

you know I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment