September 23, 2009

Smile

mirror:  so?
scale: so....what?
mirror: so...what's the data?
scale:  well, it's not great.
mirror:  I could have told you that.
scale:  He's sort of at a plateau...
mirror:  a plateau would mean he actually lost something first.
scale:  three pounds.
mirror:  in two weeks...
scale:  he did say he wanted to take it slow this time.
mirror:  you make me sick.
scale:  you don't have to be so cruel!!
mirror: I tell the truth...
scale:  so do I...
mirror:  yeah, but you don't see what i see.
scale:  fine.  i'll be harder on him.  I'll tell him he's got to do better.
mirror:  good...and now that he's actually set a real goal, maybe he can lose something significant.
scale:  just smile at him in the morning....he likes that.  Positive reinforcement.
mirror:  I'll do what i can.
scale:  that's all i ask...when you're happy...we're all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment